START STOP SERVICE
Start Service Applications are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 4:45 PM at our office located at 315 Tasker Road, Stephens City, Virginia.
Frederick Water requires at least one (1) business day notice to begin service. If you require same-day service, a $75.00 same-day fee will be due and payable at the time of application.
Please bring the following information with you:
- A government-/state-issued picture identification (e.g. license, ID, passport).
- An account application fee of $30.00 is required for all new accounts. A $75.00 deposit for water service and a $75.00 deposit for sewer service is required for all non-owners. Payment is due at the time of application.
- Tenant Authorization Form, if renting. CLICK HERE FOR THE TENANT AUTHORIZATION FORM.
- Realtors/Businesses/Owner Representatives – A notarized letter from the owner or officer of the company stating that the person appearing may act on behalf of real estate company, business or owner and place service in and bill said real estate company, business or owner.
- Property Manager – A fully executed copy of the property management/owner agreement is required.
You can opt to fax your information to (540) 868-1429. If necessary, we will contact you to complete the application process.
We require at least one business day notice to end service. Stop Service requests for greater than 5 business days out must be submitted in writing. All changes to the Stop Service date must also be submitted in writing.